At Long Last

Darlings,
I know it's been a hundred thousand years since I last posted anything, but life has been so chaotic and I've only just started to be able to take a rest and a deep breath and a moment to update you on my life. The move is now over. I am safe and sound in my new pad, which is far superior to and of the pathetic hovels I formerly called home. (Actually, I've lived in some quite nice places, but all pale in comparison to this.) I won't bore you with the details of my move. I'll only send out tremendous exes and ohs to Ian, the champion behind the wheel of the startlingly large truck that transported all my worldly possessions from there to here. And also to Boo, who came down to aid in the painting of walls and general calming down of nervous, overwhelmed lil' ol' me.
I'll tell you more about my fabulous new life later. I just wanted to let you know that I am here and that things are as they should be.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home