My dream of public transit.

“…If you are riding on a bus, you will soon win through to capture your love.”
“…A bus symbolizes an ambition or determination to get advancement in work. Riding on a bus: you are satisfied, but still too attached to your old points of view…”
“Ambition Civilize order. Culture. Conclusion of hopes.”
“Traveling by bus indicates progress toward your heart's desire; waiting for a bus signifies setbacks which will be very temporary…”
My Dears,
I had a dream a few nights ago that I was taking the bus in Montreal. It was such a vivid, albeit boring, dream that I felt compelled to rush to the ol’ computer as soon as I awoke to see if I could figure out more details about my nocturnal vision. My dream was so specific that I knew that I could figure out exactly where I’d been if I looked through some online maps of the city and its bus routes. After about an hour, I had it: I’d been on the 80 Ave. du Parc from st. Viateur to Place des Arts. And there you have it folks…
It’s not all that strange to dream of taking the bus- I am one of those types who often dreams of exceptionally mundane things like brushing my teeth or making a cup of coffee or whatnot. It’s also not very odd to dream of Montreal since I am once again embarking on an attempt to get into school there and will more than likely be living in the belle ville de Montréal by this time next year. It is a little strange that the dream was so exacting, that I could pinpoint the precise bus I’d been on. But, let’s be honest, gazing out the window on a subconscious bus isn’t exactly high drama.
The thing that I did find sorta neat-o is the results I got when I looked up “bus” in some internet dream interpretation dictionaries, which you will find listed above. If online psychics are to be believed, everything will work out just the way I want it to. And, could there be any higher and more omnipotently clairvoyant authority than the online psychic? I don’t think so.
Perhaps it’s not really all that interesting after all; hearing about other people’s dreams seldom is. Sorry.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home