Caution: Artist At Work

Darlings,
I have a performance to do at an art opening on Thursday, so I’m frantically busy. It’s at a rather posh uptown joint- not exactly the most receptive crowd to the performance thing, but what can you do? The thing that’s got my knickers twisted is that The Loathsome Ex is also exhibiting in this show (undoubtedly he’ll produce something oh so hostile and desperately aggressive). It’s the first time our names have been included in the same list of artists since his current lady-friend punched me in the head all those years ago. Not a word or even glance of recognition has passed between us in almost three years. It's not that I really care all that much, I just want to be able to pull off that whole living well being the best revenge routine and do something triumphantly fabulous. I guess that’s always my goal, but it just means more in this context.
Other than that, I did get a new chair. It’s bright lime green and has wheels and is quite comfy. I went and picked it up yesterday in the midst of a downpour so torrentially vicious it caused an airplane to crash. (Now that’s what I call rain!)


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home