Wednesday, July 27, 2005

Would some kind of girdle help?


Howdy pardner,

This is quite unpleasant indeed… My back hurts so much that the simple act of sitting and writing is a relentless, albeit mild, form of torture. Yesterday I was totally unable to do anything remotely productive (lay on couch watching Sex and the City, part one of season six). Today is a tiny bit better since Boo gave me Midol and some watermelon flavored vodka cooler to ease my woe late last night. At least I slept. Unfortunately, I’m not feeling a whole lot better today. That’s what I get for not being diligent about my yoga.

It was my mother’s birthday last Saturday. I would write great and wonderful things about what a stellar lady she is, but my aching back has overpowered my capacity to articulate even the most basic ideas.

I’ll try again when I’m feeling better.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home